The battle between American Mikaela Shiffrin and Slovakian Petra Vlhova continues and ends in a draw in the Maribor giant slalom with a tie at 2 minutes, 31 seconds, and 31 hundredths.
Shiffrin had a hold on Vlhova going into the second run, 0.48 seconds ahead, but Vlhova managed to close the gap, just enough to draw with the slalom bib leader.
Ragnhild Mowinckel finished in third, 0.93 seconds behind Vlhova and Shiffrin. American Nina O’Brien did not qualify for a second run.
Stay tuned for full coverage.
1. Petra Vlhova (SVK): 2:31:31
1. Mikaela Shiffrin (USA) 2:31:31
3. Ragnhild Mowinckel (NOR): +0.93
4. Wendy Holdener (SUI): +1.29
5. Sara Hector (SWE): +1.50
6. Frida Hansdotter (SWE): +1.66
7. Marta Bassino (ITA): +1.71
8. Meta Hrovat (SLO): +2.39
9. Tessa Worley (FRA): +2.40
10. Kristin Lysdahl (NOR): + 2.62
For full results, click here.