American superstar Mikaela Shiffrin won the sun-soaked super-G in St. Moritz, Switzerland on Saturday with a total time of 1:11.30 down the fast, technical track. Overnight snowfall was cleared off and sunshine and clear skies greeted racers by the time racing got underway.
Shiffrin was joined on the podium by Switzerland’s Lara Gut-Behrami in second, 0.28 seconds off the pace, and back-to-back super-G globe winner, Liechtenstein’s Tina Weirather, 0.42 seconds back in third.
Laurenne Ross joined Shiffrin in the top 30, finishing in 27th place, 2.56 seconds back.
Stay tuned for full coverage.
- Mikaela Shiffrin (USA): 1:11.30
- Lara Gut-Behrami (SUI): +0.28
- Tina Weirather (LIE): +0.42
- Raghnild Mowinckel (NOR): +0.67
- Michelle Gisin (SUI): +0.76
- Marie-Michelle Gagnon (CAN): +1.52
- Joana Haehlen (SUI): +1.55
- Viktoria Rebensburg (GER): +1.58
- Nicole Schmidhofer (AUT): +1.74
- Stephanie Venier (AUT): +1.76