Mikaela Shiffrin wins the super-G in Lake Louise, 0.77 seconds ahead of Norwegian Ragnhild Mowinckel. Her victory marks her first ever super-G title, meaning the American has now been victorious in all disciplines.
Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany finished in third 0.83 seconds out from Shiffrin.
Other notable performances came from Valerie Grenier of Canada, who came from bib 32 to take fifth overall, and Romane Miradoli of France who broke into the super-G top 10 for the first time since 2016, tying for sixth with Anna Vieth of Austria.
Stay tuned for full race coverage.
1. Mikaela Shiffrin (USA): 1.19.41
2. Ragnhild Mowinckel (NOR): +0.77
3. Viktoria Rebensburg (GER): +0.83
4. Ramona Siebenhofer (AUT): +0.84
5. Valerie Grenier (CAN): +0.88
6. Romane Miradoli (FRA): +0.90
6. Anna Vieth (AUT): +0.90
8. Lara Gut-Behrami (SUI): +0.98
9. Stephanie Venier (AUT): +1.00
10. Ilka Stuhec (SLO): +1.07
For full results, click here.