Austrian superstar Marcel Hirscher won the men’s World Cup slalom on Sunday evening in Zagreb, Croatia, for his fifth win at the venue and 30th career slalom win. Hirscher sat in second after the first run and managed to battle through challenging, icy conditions to come out on top.
Hirscher was joined on the podium by France’s Alexis Pinturault in second place, 0.60 seconds back, and fellow Austrian, Manuel Feller, in third, 0.62 seconds back.
No Americans finished in the top 30.
Stay tuned for full coverage.
- Marcel Hirscher (AUT): 1:48.64
- Alexis Pinturault (FRA): +0.60
- Manuel Feller (AUT): +0.62
- Clement Noel (FRA): +1.20
- Henrik Kristoffersen (NOR): +1.35
- Sebastian Foss-Solevaag (NOR): +1.62
- Istok Rodes (CRO): +1.67
- Felix Neureuther (GER): +1.85
- Daniel Yule (SUI): +1.94
- Stefano Gross (ITA): +1.97