Gear Guide: Völkl Racetiger GS WC
Derived directly from the World Cup, our 188 and 193 30m GS skis have the most up to date shapes and construction for the 17/18 season, with the 193 length being a brand new design to fit the most recently updated radius requirements.
Völkl’s 183 GS racing ski offers easier handling than the World Cup construction for smaller, lighter weight racers needing a FIS legal ski at a shorter length.
- Lengths/Radius: 183=30m, 188=30mm, 193=30m
- Marker World Cup PC Interface Plates
- Full Sensorwood Core
- Tip Rocker on the GS skis
- Power Construction Powered by Titanium
- FIS approved for World Cup and European Cup
- Marker WC Piston Plate / UVO
- UVO: The Marker UVO is the first application of a free-floating, 360 degree vibration technology. Vibration inherently arises when skis interact with the snow surface. The ski’s tip, in particular, is set in motion in all directions, all at once. UVO technology delivers proven reduction of these vibrations, for a quieter ride. The key difference between UVO and other damping systems is the fact that in addition to longitudinal vibrations, it also addresses torsional and lateral vibrations. After 40 or 50 better-Controlled turns, one can imagine the time savings.
Recommended Bindings for Adult Skis: