Race and Events Director – Sugar Bowl Resort
Race and Events Director
Sugar Bowl Resort
The Race and Events Director is a year-round position in the Ski and Snowboard School at Sugar Bowl who will:
· Lead a large Race Department staff of 20 in all aspect of race and competition event management, with the goal of hosting events at all levels in a professional and superlative manner;
· Foster an atmosphere of respect and courtesy between coaches, parents, athletes, resort employees, and the public;
· Grow our summer on-hill activities and operations;
· Ensure a strong emphasis on the guest service aspects of our program; and
· Ensure the program adheres to all aspects of our safety protocols.
USSA certifications and credentials are required.
We are located on the summit of Donner Pass, near Truckee, California.
If you are a qualified candidate with the resort experience we seek, and you want to join a great team on a terrific mountain, send your resume or contact our hiring manager directly at HR@SugarBowl.Com.
Pay Dependent on Experience. Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.