Gear Guide: Völkl Racetiger SL Race Stock
Some of the world’s best SL skiers ride Völkl. Our World Cup SL skis feature new shapes combinded with the addiotion of UVO technology.
- Lengths: 155 (Race Stock SL ski for U16, U18, and U21 racers)
- Marker World Cup PC Interface Plates
- Full Sensorwood Core
- Full Camber on the SL skis
- Power Construction Powered by Titanium
- UVO: The Marker UVO is the first application of a free-floating, 360 degree vibration technology. Vibration inherently arises when skis interact with the snow surface. The ski’s tip, in particular, is set in motion in all directions, all at once. UVO technology delivers proven reduction of these vibrations, for a quieter ride. The key difference between UVO and other damping systems is the fact that in addition to longitudinal vibrations, it also addresses torsional and lateral vibrations. After 40 or 50 better-Controlled turns, one can imagine the time savings.
Recommended Bindings for Adult Skis: