Gear Guide: Völkl Racetiger GS Race Stock U14 + U16
New for 16/17. Many U14’s find the jump to a longer adult ski challenging. The 174cm model provides an ideal stepping stone to make the transition more manageable. As U16s climb the ranks and look ahead to the longer radius GS skis required in the FIS ranks, this new 23m GS ski in length 178 provides a great tool for building technique and delivering fast results.
- U 14’s: 174cm length, ≥21m radius
- U16’s 178 cm length, ≥23m radius
- Marker WC Piston Plate / UVO
- Full Sensorwood Core
- Tip Rocker on the GS skis
- Power Construction Powered by Titanium
- UVO: The Marker UVO is the first application of a free-floating, 360 degree vibration technology. Vibration inherently arises when skis interact with the snow surface. The ski’s tip, in particular, is set in motion in all directions, all at once. UVO technology delivers proven reduction of these vibrations, for a quieter ride. The key difference between UVO and other damping systems is the fact that in addition to longitudinal vibrations, it also addresses torsional and lateral vibrations. After 40 or 50 better-Controlled turns, one can imagine the time savings.